Here it is! The Online Business Dashboard template- perfect for any social media based online business owner.
As an online business owner, sometimes it can get difficult to keep a track of everything you're doing, earning, spending etc.
It's difficult to visualise your progress, and how close you are to your goals.
This is why I decided to create the Online Business Dashboard. The place to see all your goals, income, expenditure, events etc in one place!
(Side note - This template is something I use personally to keep track of everything I'm doing)
What to expect
- Track all upcoming events in a weekly/monthly basis
- Change status of event; 'Not started', 'In progress', 'Done'
- Can be sorted 'By Month' or 'By Year'
- Add in all forms of income to keep track of how much you've earned, see a total next to the corresponding month/year
- Includes a income updater, which tracks total all-time income (refresh to see updated income)
- Separated into two options; subscriptions and one-time payments.
- Subscriptions are further grouped into monthly renewal or annual renewal
- Features an renewal date reminder so that you know exactly when your subscription renews
- This is sorted by platform and can be edited as you wish
- Click on the specific platform and edit the 'Current' and 'Goal' numbers and see the progress bar update automatically!
- Very helpful for visualising the progress that you have made
- Enter any ideas here that you may have about your business
- Can be tagged with an 'estimated time for completion' tag (e.g. a thread about Notion AI - < a day)
- This section is just for you to add your social media links/links you find useful for quick navigation
Each sub-heading is a link to a page which features the same data in a table format if you wish to edit your data that way.
When you receive the link remember to click duplicate when Notion opens up!
Still not convinced?
Here are some testimonials from other online creators...
Get this template today and make your online business tracking more efficient so that you have more time to focus on the stuff that's important, like your business.
If you have any queries then please feel free to DM me on Twitter and I'll do my best to help you.My twitter
A quick one...
I would be grateful if you could leave a review on Gumroad (it takes less than 5 seconds but helps me out massively)
You'll get an Online Business Dashboard template